Osuimono ~Clear soup~ with pasta clams
Seafoods Dashi, Kombu, pasta clam
Today’s recipe is “Osuimono~clear soup~ with Pasta clams”.
“Osuimono” means “Japanese clear soup”.
It is cooked with soy sauce and salt instead of Miso.
Clams contain a lot of sand.
Brush shells with water well and put them in salt water over night.
Osuimono ~ Clear soup with Pasta clams
＜Ingredients＞ for 4 persons
・Pasta clams ２lb
・Kombu dashi 1000cc
・Usukuchi soy sauce 1/2 tsp
・Salt 1 tsp
・Sake 1 tsp
― Kombu Water (Kombu dashi) ―
・Kombu 5g for 500 cc of water
* Put water and kombu in a container. Put in fridge overnight.
＜How to cook＞
- Brush pasta clams and put in salt water over night in fridge.
- Rinse clams with clean water.
- Put Konbu dashi and sake into a pot.
- Add clams and heat.
- Remove the scum.
- When clams open, reduce heat and add usukuchi soy sauce and salt.
- Put chopped chive, or green onion if you like.
Kombu Water ~ Simple Kombu dashi
Dashi is very important in Japanese cuisine.
But it takes time and sometimes you don’t want to make.
I introduce a simple way to make Kombu dashi.
It is very easy.
Put kombu into water and leave overnight.
That ‘s it!
Use 5 g of kombu for 500 cc of Water.
Try this very simple style Kombu water.
Rice cooker -Made in Japan
Bento Box with Kinchaku-Bag
JiJi Bento box ~Kiki’s Delivery Service