Home-made Tofu Salad + WASABI Dressing
Today’s recipe is “Home-made Tofu&avocado Salad+WASABI Dressing “.
As you know, WASABI is Japanese traditional spice.
Make a WASABI Dressing and feel it’s fresh and spicy taste!
I used home-made Tofu but you can use any tofu you can get .
WASABI dressing contain some Ponzu.
Ponzu, it is also a Japanese seasoning made of soy sauce and Japanese citrus juice.
You can get bottled Ponzu at Asian foods section , store in Montreal.
Avocado is a very good match with Wasabi-dressing!
Home-made Tofu salad + WASABI dressing
- 1 block of Tofu
- 1 unit of Avocado
- Crab legs (optional)
- 2 tsp of Wasabi paste
- 4 Tbsp of Ponzu
- 2 tsp of Olive oil
- Wrap Tofu with cooking paper and leave for a while.
- Cut crab legs and avocado as good size.
- Mix wasabi, ponzu, olive oil well.
- Serve process 1 and 2 on a plate.
- Sprinkle Wasabi-dressing(process 3).
Rice cooker -Made in Japan
Bento Box with Kinchaku-Bag
JiJi Bento box ~Kiki’s Delivery Service